Thursday, March 29, 2012

Intro to my blog

I posted two entries already, but I have yet to introduce myself. I am a 20 year old Korean-American male living in the best state in the United States, California. I never really listened to any EDM, techno, house, trance or any kind of electronic music until I got to college, and really that was when I believe it really started to blow up. Before I got to college I've only heard of really big names two specifically, Kaskade and Deadmau5. (WOW deadmau5 doesn't have the little squiggly red line under it o.o) And really and of course the song that I liked that was produced by both of these American DJ's was titled I Remember.

This song is really a true mix of both these DJ's styles. In the near future I will most definitely do a write up about both these great American DJ's. but for now I'll keep writing about how I got into electronic music.

 After I got into college I met a bunch of new people that were really into this kind of  music. I never really gave in until I decided to go to my first rave. And wow that was pretty awesome, mostly because of the drugs. Ecstasy is one hell of a drug. If it weren't for this little pill I'm not to sure electronic music would be where it is now. I remember my favorite song back then, almost two years ago, was Afrojack - Take Over Control



And since then I looked up songs, artists, and record labels on my own and my library of music now has quite the collection of electronic songs, but it is still mostly hip-hop and rap.

To end this post, I want to say that this blog will be my write-up of what I find on artists I like. Even though I have been listening to electronic music for almost two years I hardly know the history or bio of any really big electronic artists or labels and by really big I mean world-wide. Electronic music has just reached America and has now gone viral world-wide.

Follow my blog for general info on artists, record labels, and GOOD music.

1 comment: